Does your partner:
- Embarrass you with bad names and put-downs?
- Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
- Control what you do, who you see or where you go?
- Stop you from seeing or talking to friends and family?
- Prevent you from getting or keeping a job?
- Control your access to money?
- Make all the decisions?
- Tell you you're a bad parent?
- Threaten to take away your children?
- Destroy your property?
- Intimidate you with guns, knives, or other weapons?
- Threaten to hurt or kill your pets?
- Threaten to kill herself/himself?
- Threaten to kill you?
- Shove you, slap you, or hit you?
- Act like abuse is not a big deal or deny it happens?
- Act like the abuse is your fault?
you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may be in an
abusive relationship. We can help.